Member Portal is required to be registered on Member Claims Portal To file the Transfer Claim Online. These main Detailed Process Flow for the registration is available At the Official site to be available on the home page of EPFO website i.e., www.epfindia.gov.in. This site can be Accessed through the link follows:
FOR EMPLOYEES > ONLINE TRANSFER CLAIM PORTAL (OTCP) > DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS > PROCESS FLOW For registration On Member Portal. OR Direct link as http://memberclaims.epfoservices.in.
Member Claims Portal Registration And Member Claims Login
Member Claims Portal Registration :
- Registration with Mobile Number,
- Select Date of Birth,
- Select Any One Document
- Enter Number as on Document
- Enter Name as on Document and Email Address here.
- select “I Agree”, And gets PIN to your Mobile.
- Enter Authorization PIN Number and Gets Member portal.
Note : By requesting to view the details of any account number through the Member Portal, I declare that these are my account numbers.I understand that my mobile number will be recorded and in case of any complaint regarding misuse of the facility and/or false declaration as given above, my details may be handed over to the appropriate authority for suitable action.
Pre-Requisites To file the transfer claim online :
1. both previous and present member ID’s(PF ac no) should be available in EPFO data base.
2. The Employer should have registered the digital signature Certificate of his Authorized signatories with EPFO.
IF your Already Registered User, please login member portal : http://memberclaims.epfoservices.in
- Enter Document Type
- Enter Document Number
- Mobile Number and sigin in Member POrtal.
For More details of Member claims EPFO services portal : http://memberclaims.epfoservices.in/.